Monday, October 10, 2016

Shared Thought's... inspired by the Word of God

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2 Peter 1:20, Romans 15:4.


Hello, welcome to my blog page... AJOY2NSPIRE, "Shared Thought's," my name is Carolyn.  It is my belief, led by the Spirit of God, to encourage other's through His Grace.  We are encouraged to love one another.  My blog content is designed with the intent to help someone through inspirational quotes, scriptures and prayer request. Feel free to post your comments.  I hope after visiting this blog, it would have left you with a desire to inspire someone else. 


Confidence Prayer:  God, show me Your Will for life.  Strengthen my faith and my belief that I can do all things that You want me to do.  With You all things are possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment